So yah. Starting this blogging thing. I really don't expect people to actually read this, so if you're reading this. Stop. But whatever. Just a way to keep myself occupied from time to time.
So I've got to head off to school in a bit. I'm really finding it hard to believe how fast time is running down till exams. I remember at the beginning of November when I started studying for finals thinking how much time I would have but now, two and a half weeks later I feel like I haven't covered that much and that there's still so much more to read/review. So many more practice problems to do. I can't believe exams are in only two weeks.
Ok, so I'm going to stop this endless banter right now because I've done nothing this morning and have to leave for school in a while and haven't eaten or taken the dog out. And I haven't touched my books or the chapter I wanted to read for today. Silly me and my time wasting. Side note: Congrats Sydney on your SAT marks. :) (670, 590, 700).
Back home. Going to finish reading my econ chapter. I've had some of the past math finals printed out for me so I"m going to be going over those. At first glance they look alright (mind you I've only looked over the first page. So yah. Good times.
So I finally got the new updated Gmail themes on my computer (after hitting refresh on the page more times then I'd like to say I might add) and they're pretty awesome. Gmail really just seems to be getting better and better. Hard choice now is picking one and with the ADD that I have and the fact that I since my computer background so often I'll most likely be changing the theme every other day. Oh well. What can you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment