Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cold desk

Saturday morning and so much to do. Will I get it all down or will I continue being a lazy shmuck? So I've ordered my new computer, something a little more portable. The new MacBook. It should be here early this week. I'll be giving my MacBook Pro to my dad for family use. That's my exciting news for the week. Otherwise these upcoming weeks are going to suck, even with my birthday coming up (which I'd be more then happy to skip over).
Just checking out the new Revision3 Remix of the Diggnation podcast (revision3.com/remix). Really cool feature I just don't see the point for a podcast like this. That said, awesome feature that I'd like to see used more often.
Just back from taking the dog out for a walk. I've got the house to myself and that's quite lovely I must say. Just my computer, a beer and being completely along. I love it. Best feeling. I can't wait to have my own place. Just listening to some music that I downloaded a year ago this week. So good stuff. Lots of memories with these songs. So many. And so much has changed since then.

No comments: