Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Those days

You know those days when you just don't feel yourself. I still have a
bit of a cold. It's seem to have picked up a little bit this morning.
My nose won't stop running. But it's strange, it's sort of a dry runny
nose, if that makes sense. And while getting dressed this morning I
was a tad bit lazy and well I'm not wearing what I would normally be
wearing too school. Not that I'm dressed strangely, I just don't feel
like me. I have a Stats class this morning, followed by a mid-term in
Critical Thinking. I've prepared for the exam the best I can I think.
I just want to get it over with. I'm not going to be able to
concentrate in Stats I don't think. After the exam I'm sure I'll feel
much better. Till then I guess I'm stuck with this feeling. Blergh.

At least it's a beautiful fall day outside. (too bad I'm stuck inside,
but it's a little bit nippy out anyway)

Posted via email from The ramblings

No comments: