Today I bought a latte. The first one I've gotten in who knows how
long. It's good. My comfort drink. This morning has been so
frustratingly annoying that I now feel like ranting about it.
Mu Opus card stopped working over the weekend. So this morning I got
up extra early to go to the STM's customer service at Berri to see if
they could help me out. In short, they couldn't. Since I have a
student's reduced fare card they told meid have to go to the place on
University to have a other card made up. The problem is that takes a
while. Maybe up to two weeks. So till I can get the right papers from
school and then show up at University and have my picture taken and
wait for them to send melt new card my entire September bus pass will
have been wasted. And till then it looks like I'll be wOoing
everywhere. I'm so annoyed it's not even funny. And funny though, the
prospect of doing school work actual makes me feel a little more calm.
I must be crazy.
Once I'm out of class this morning I'll head home and then get started
on my photo assignment for the Link.
Anywhos, must get back to reading now. Happy Monday everyone (go get a latte, you'll feel better)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment