Slept like a log last night. I think I finally got a decent amount of sleep in after several nights of insomnia. It's looking to be a nice day out. Rained a bit this morning but the sun is now out and drying away all of those wet spots. I can hear the heat-bugs outside my window. I love those little buggers. They always remind me of August and that time just before school starts up again. Actually they really make me think of when I was in elementary school. Memories of all the crap I'd do before the start of school. Moving up a grade and what not. Weird memory associations in my mind. But whatever.
I'm not sure what I'll do today, but I'm going to head out somewhere. Read a book under a tree. No real plans of yet. Still taken things easy and waiting to hear back from several job prospect (that approached me).
Have a good one all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment