Friday, August 21, 2009

Folks back tomorrow

So tomorrow ends my three weeks of freedom and house-ownership. My parents (along with the rest of the family) come back from vacation. I'm not going to lie, it'll be good to not have to worry about meals anymore. But actually, I made most of the meals while my parents were home.. So hmm, never mind.Ok, here's one. It'll be nice to have a well-stocked fridge again. I'm running out of things to eat and I don't have the energy to make it to the grocery store and then have to bring everything back. No car sucks.
All that said though, it'll be nice to see my folks again. And I miss my dog. As much as a pain the behind he can be at times. I do miss our walks. And not worrying about my moms silly flowers. Ugh, I hate watering stuff. It's annoying. I'll probably have to stop taking baths upstairs. Back to showers I guess. Which is a good thing I suppose.

Posted via email from The ramblings

No comments: