So I got my computer back. They couldn't find any problem because they weren't able to reproduce it in store. Oh well. It's nothing huge anyway. Happy I got it looked at all the same though. But there is some good news though. I've been worrying about my iPhone's battery (which is actually fine) because my warranty is up in four days and after that Apple will not replace it for free. So while I was picking up my computer I had a tech look at my phone where the mental inclosure is coming off the back a bit and guess what, they gave me a new phone! Score. So it's like this, I had my iPhone for a year minus 4 days. My warranty is up in 4 days. With 4 days left on my warranty, I've got a brand new phone. Thank you Apple for being awesome. Expect repeat business.
Alrighty, like promised, I'll post on of the night shots I attempt this weekend. None of them are really anything too special, but they're alright for a first try with really no experience as too what I'm doing and how to properly work super long exposures.
See and download the full gallery on posterous
Not too bad I think. I'll look up some new techniques for next time I give this a try. Check out my flickr page for more pics (the link is
Posted via email from The ramblings
No comments:
Post a Comment